• Home
  • About Me
  • About Me

Everyone is shocked to find out that I am from Kansas City. I get endless and often mean jokes about Kansas (City) which really is frustrating because I absolutely love it!

I have three siblings- Marsh, Jenny and Spencer. I was the “surprise” child. We are incredibly close even with our age difference, 13 years with my oldest brother, 10 with my sister and 6 with my other brother. My parents are a big part of my life and I look to them for advice and everything else. Ironically, they are both twins which makes for an interesting conversation. I’m really easy-going and understanding. I enjoy photography, exercising and playing with animals- mainly my two dogs and three cats- Tucker and Napa (both German Shepherds) and Rags, Caymus and Murphy (all Ragdoll cats).

I have no idea what I want to do in my life…. that has yet to be decided. Also, I don’t know if I will be staying at Mary Washington. I really love Colorado and I particularly love Boulder. I’m applying to University of Colorado in Boulder for the Fall of 2009.